Dosage and Labeling Information
A safe, reliable alternative to oral medication
FeverAll® makes it easy to administer the precise age-appropriate dose of acetaminophen every time. With 3 strengths, each available in a small, convenient to use suppository, you’ll be ready to provide your child with temporary fever and pain relief when needed most.
FeverAll® Recommended Doses
|Under 6 Months||Do not use, unless directed by a doctor||Do not use||Do not use|
|6 -11 months||1 suppository every 6 hours. Maximum 4 doses in 24 hours.||Do not use||Do not use|
|12 -36 months||1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours. Maximum of 5 doses in 24 hour period.||Do not use||Do not use|
|3 - 6 years||-||1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours. Maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours.||-|
|6 - 12 years||-||-||1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours. Maximum 5 doses in 24 hours.|
|12 years & over||-||-||2 suppositories every 4 to 6 hours. Maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours.|
FeverAll® Suppository DirectionsPlease click here to download instructions
DIRECTIONS: When practical, cleanse area around rectum with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before using FeverAll®.
- Remove wrapper before inserting suppository as follows: hold suppository upright and carefully separate wrapper at pointed end to open.
- Carefully peel wrapper down both sides evenly, exposing suppository.
- Avoid excess handling, as suppository is designed to melt at body temperature. Suppositories should not need to be refrigerated if stored below 80º F (27º C).
- Place child flat on back or on one side with anal opening exposed.
- Insert suppository gently, well into the rectum. Use fingertip to complete insertion.
Questions? call 1-866-923-4914