LIVER WARNING: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
ALLERGY ALERT: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
- Rash. If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
FOR RECTAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF:
- The child has liver disease.
- The child is taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not use if imprinted suppository wrapper is opened or damaged.
TAMPER-EVIDENT: SUPPOSITORIES ARE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED. DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED WRAPPER IS OPENED OR DAMAGED.